Tuesday 16 August 2011

Get Some SATC Tips! Interviews with Patricia Field

If you loved Sex and The City, whether it was Samantha's 80s power dressing and naughty antics, Carrie's funky and fashion forward looks, Miranda's sensible lawyer attire or Charlotte's 50's meets modern day look, there was one woman who brought all those looks together.



Patricia Field is responsible for our fashion cravings for Jimmy Choo and Louboutin. She styled Ugly Betty and films such as Confessions of a Shopaholic, and The Devil Wears Prada. She's a native New Yorker, and brings all those eclectic style trends and both vintage and modern to create styles that had us all trying to mimic them from the High Street.


And so, when I got asked if I'd like to put a question to Ms Field, well, being a SATC fan, it was a no brainer! 


I asked Patricia what she would recommend for young mums wardrobes?

Here's her reply:



Thanks Patricia- next time I'm having a "can't be arsed" day in a tracksuit hoodie stolen from Elder, I shall gad about knowing that Patricia thinks its fashionable! 


And if she's OK for Carrie Bradshaw, then she's OK for me too.


1 comment:

  1. coooooooool!! I love SATC! I've been to PF shop. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!