Wednesday 4 November 2009

COMPETITION! Next Generation Children's Comp!

The lovely people at Next and i-Level PR have asked me to let my lovely readers know about a great competition they are running for kids.

The competition is running via Facebook at www.facebook.com/nextonline and here's the details-


So if you think you're child could be the next Kate Moss, just pop on over and enter!
Alongside the Children’s Competition they'll also be running an event for the Make a Wish foundation. They will be inviting children aged 0-16 to draw a picture showing “their wish” and upload a photo of the picture to the Make a Wish event on our Facebook page. A panel of judges at Next will choose the top fifty designs and the entrants responsible for the top designs will then be asked to submit their original drawings and join in all the fun of the competition final at Woburn Abbey on 21st December, when an overall winner will be selected. This design will be manufactured by Next, with sales benefiting the Make-a-wish Foundation.

Good luck!




Special thanks goes to Next and i-level

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I wish i was still a 20 something Mum!
    I have entered my daughter Karina in this competition as she has stunningly long copper hair and looks like Disney's Ariel. If you think she is pretty enough, would you give her your vote? I hope you don't mind me asking its just that I came across your blog when I search for the competition, thanks x
    http://apps.facebook.com/nextonline/gallery/show_entry/129999/?entry_page=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!