Friday 30 September 2011

The MADS: Well, we are in the Innovative Category....

When I heard I was a finalist in the MADS Most Innovative category, three things sprung to mind: " Am I gobby in an innovative way?" "I hope no one finds out my new snazzy html stuff was done by Nickie" and finally "yay excuse for drinks with my blogging chums".

What I did not think it meant I' be doing, at 7pm on a cold Saturday night in September, whilst Elder practically pee'd himself with mirth, dressed as a cross between Cher Lloyd and Cyndi Lauper was this:

Readers, I give you something which will probably haunt me if I ever become a famous serious journalist,  as starring the Nickie, Ruth, Liz and Heather.


MADS Ive got a feeling from John Arnold on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!