Friday 6 May 2011

Newly Pregnant? Need Conception Advice? Think Bounty!*

Pregnancy, especially the first time around can be a hard time. 

There are so many questions, even before you get pregnant, which can be somewhat hard to ask our nearest and dearest, let alone our health care professional.

Its no secret that, prior to my pregnancy with Mini, I had over 5 years of trying for a baby- but something I'm more embarrassed to admit was that I didn't know where to turn for advice.




I can just imagine what my Mum's face would have resembled if I'd talked to her, or (God forbid) asked for tips on conceiving!

My only "advice" came from watching a Ben Elton film. Which did give me the tip of standing on my head after sex. How helpful that was, well, I'll let you decide!

Happily, it doesn't have to be that way, and you can find great advice from experts at the click of a mouse, from pre-conception to pregnancy, and beyond, with Bounty.

If you want to know the best time to conceive (and avoid the worries I had), Bounty can guide you with a great Ovulation Calendar, and its so simple! Just enter the first day of your last menstrual cycle, and in just a few seconds it will estimate when Ovulation starts, when it ends and your strongest possible day. 

If only I had of known about that little gem, I would never have been stressed about my lack of pregnancy!

Obviously, the next stop after Ovulation is (fingers crossed) Pregnancy!

Given as an estimate, Bounty have a Pregnancy calculator to help you work out when you can expect to give birth to your baby. Again, its very simple to use, and asks you once again for the date of the first day of your last period, the average length of your monthly cycle, and then simply click. That way, you'll know, prior to dating scans at 12 weeks (which can seem like ages away in the early days of pregnancy) just when your bundle may appear! 

After the birth, Bounty are still there, with forums to ask any question you like about your baby or growing toddler. There are tips for every day issues such as when to wean, breast versus bottle, and the big questions such as when is the right time to think of trying for baby number 2.

So, whether you are thinking of conceiving, pregnant, or the Mum to a new baby, who wants advice where they don't feel embarrassed about asking even the most personal questions, head to Bounty.com today!



Image: Nutdanai Apikhomboonwaroot / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!